If you are interested in hosting a trial and sanctioning with Mountain States Stockdogs, please fill out our Online Sanctioning Application below.
- If you have never hosted a trial before and you would like help or want to talk to a board member, please feel free to contact any one of them! Click here
- The MSSA sanctions four (4) classes: Open, Nursery, Intermediate, and Novice. The eligibility requirements for each class are described in the rules. It is not necessary for all MSSA sanctioned classes to be offered in order to have the trial qualify for sanctioning. Trials may also include additional non-sanctioned classes. The qualifications for non-sanctioned classes are left up to the trial host. Non-sanctioned classes ARE NOT covered by MSSA insurance.
- Sanctioned trials are limited to the following states: Washington, Montana, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico. As well as all of Canada.
- The trial host must be a member in good standing with the MSSA.
- Sanctioning fees must be received before results or points are updated to the website.