As a sanctioned trial with MSSA you are automatically covered by MSSA insurance.
Non-sanctioned classes are NOT covered under MSSA Insurance.
The following is a highlight of the coverage:
- $ 1,000,000.00 Per occurrence
- $ 1,000,000.00 Personal and Advertising injury
- $ 10,000.00 Medical Expenses
- $ 300,000.00 Damage to Premises Rented to You
- $ 1,000,000.00 Products / Completed Operations Aggregate
- $ 2,000,000.00 General Aggregate
- $ 100,000.00 Annual Limit
- $ 100,000.00 Per occurrence
- $ 250.00 Deductible
Terms & Conditions of Insurance claims are as follows:
If your facility owner or stock contractor would like an insurance binder showing them as additional insured please email their full name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Potential Claim guidelines:
- Death – Trial Host has 24 hours to have a licensed veterinarian post the animal in question and an official report wrote on cause of death. This report and a picture of animal in question must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Injury – Trial Host has 24 hours to have a licensed veterinarian inspect and write a report on cause and extent of injured animal. This report and a picture of animal in question must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lost or stolen livestock will NOT be covered by us for any reason.
- For any reason that you don’t fully comply to our standards your claim will be VOID!!!!!!!