Terms & Conditions
Trial Sanctioning Terms & Conditions
When sanctioning with Mountain States Stockdog Association your trial is automatically covered under our insurance. We have not only General Liability but also stock coverage. Please see our website under Insurance for full insurance information.
Non-sanctioned classes are NOT covered under MSSA Insurance.
If your facility owner or stock contractor would like an insurance binder showing them as additional insured please email their full name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Potential Claim guidelines:
- Death – Trial Host has 24 hours to have a licensed veterinarian post the animal in question and an official report wrote on cause of death. This report and a picture of animal in question must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Injury – Trial Host has 24 hours to have a licensed veterinarian inspect and write a report on cause and extent of injured animal. This report and a picture of animal in question must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lost or stolen livestock will NOT be covered by us for any reason.
- For any reason that you don’t fully comply to our standards your claim will be VOID!!!!!!!
- The MSSA sanctioning fee is $5 per entry per trial for all classes. Fees and completed trial results must be submitted to MSSA as soon as possible after your trial (email and check postmark not to exceed 10 days after last day of trial). Trial results and points will not be updated or posted to the website until sacntioning fees are paid in full.
- Submit Results Excel spreadsheet to email@example.com
- Send checks Payable to
4786 Kimball Road
Ontario, OR 97914
Sanctioning fees help cover insurance premiums as well as putting on the yearly MSSA Finals!